Managing a fleet of healthcare workers in the field for many companies can be a gruesome task. Often, wasted downtime and poor planning plague the day-to-day tasks and lead to lost money and, in this case, less than acceptable levels of care for those that are most vulnerable. For Health: ELT's clients, a central place to see visits needing completion, receive notifications of worker progress, and schedule visits efficiently was vital. This dashboard needed flexibility, detail, and a simple interface.
The Coord Web Dashboard integrated real-time location updates, member data and assessment needs, geo-location based scheduling and re-scheduling abilities, and more. Simple enough to work on any current browser and complex enough to handle the daily tasks of any in-office administrator or manager.
- Research geo-location based scheduling technology and determine specific business goals of clients
- Plan with CTO and CEO on specific technological restraints, API's, and specifications
- Sketch basic layout and determine major features
- Create high-fidelity wireframes of the Coord Web Dashboard in it entirety, including step-by-step scheduling abilities, notifications, various “what if” scenarios, blank states, and error dialogues
- Write requirements based on wireframes to prepare for developer hand-of
- Lead hand-off meeting with Visual Design and Developers
- Act as product liaison during development and subsequent steps to ensure design integrity.
- QA, test, and report functional and design-related bugs